I Heart P&G
a blog dedicated to the art of appreciating a man's pecs and guns
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(19)
▼
December
(19)
Bradley Cooper!
Baby got back!!!
Geek fact of the day!
If I were Scarlett Johansson....
Best Butt
matthew mcconaughey
If that ball could talk....
God Bless ITALIA!
Eric-Bulging Biceps-Bana
Korean Muscle
The picture that makes all the girls WET!
I'd hit it!
Hmmm....
American Boy
Taylor-OMFG-Lautner
More nice pecs!
Best Abs
Guns of the day!
Pecs of the day!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Eric-Bulging Biceps-Bana
Eric Bana doesn't get enough credit for his acting, let alone his body. That's ok with me. Fewer fans means more Bana Biceps for me LOL
Check out this pic from Troy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment