I Heart P&G
a blog dedicated to the art of appreciating a man's pecs and guns
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(19)
▼
December
(19)
Bradley Cooper!
Baby got back!!!
Geek fact of the day!
If I were Scarlett Johansson....
Best Butt
matthew mcconaughey
If that ball could talk....
God Bless ITALIA!
Eric-Bulging Biceps-Bana
Korean Muscle
The picture that makes all the girls WET!
I'd hit it!
Hmmm....
American Boy
Taylor-OMFG-Lautner
More nice pecs!
Best Abs
Guns of the day!
Pecs of the day!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Taylor-OMFG-Lautner
This pic is dedicated to all the Cougars everywhere!
Check out Taylor Lautner's hot bod from New Moon. Woohoo!
Hope he keeps working out. If he is THIS hot now, imagine how drool-worthy he'll be once he's legal...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment